A BRIT vacationer has reportedly died after being trapped in a burning caravan in Turkey along with her boyfriend escaping alive.
The horror incident occurred this morning within the port metropolis of Bodrum, native media stated.
The girl was reportedly staying within the caravan along with her boyfriend when it caught alight.
The couple allegedly awakened after the blaze began however had been unable to get to the door and open it.
Because of this, the Brit remained trapped within the trailer and died within the early hours this morning.
Her Turkish boyfriend, who was not named, reportedly additionally suffered burns however in some way managed to flee.
A fireplace crew attended the scene and recovered the girl’s lifeless physique.
It has been taken to the morgue of the Mugla Forensic Medication Institute for an post-mortem.
In keeping with native media, the fireplace was doubtlessly brought on by an electrical heater.
Authorities stated the investigation is ongoing.
The Solar On-line has reached the Overseas Workplace for remark.